“Katie Rosenfeld has one of the best eyes of any decorator I have ever worked with. I have worked with several decorators and she is able to listen to what your vision is and carry it out within the confines of your budget and produce a stylish and sophisticated environment like no other. This is not your typical decorator experience where you will be quoted one price and end up with something much more expensive that you don’t really like. Katie aims to please and will work diligently to make your home a haven.”
–S.B., Wellesley MA
“We just completed decorating our new home in record-time thanks to Katie. We were looking for a designer that would be quick, stay within our budget, understand our needs (we have a large and active family), and help us stay true to our tastes. She surpassed our expectations in all of the above, and in encouraging us to take risks where we otherwise wouldn’t have.
We are so happy with the end-result! Here’s what I liked best about working with Katie:
1) Super responsive: We were on a tight timeframe with our decorating project. Katie never let me send her an email without responding within 24 hours (and it was usually more like 24 minutes!)
2) Innovative: Just look at their website and see what amazing colors, patterns, and furniture she pulls together to make a room. Katie isn’t afraid of color. She pushed me past my “comfort-zone” in a non-pushy way, and I’m so glad she did!
3) Hands-on: When I couldn’t be at the house to accept a furniture delivery or let in a work crew, Katie would. Seems very rare in this industry, and this was a huge deal – truly a lifesaver in our case.
4) Budget-conscious: I don’t think most people can say this of their decorators, but, for the most part, we stayed within our budget for the entire house. Katie pushed me to spend more where it counted, and to not spend when it wasn’t worth it.
5) Thoughtful: I needed a family-friendly design that was pretty, but could withstand a TON of rough and tumble. I found that Katie worked with me to make it more “function over form” — which now that we have moved in, I am very grateful for!.”
–T.C., Wellesley MA
“We have worked with Katie over the past few years since we moved to Weston and we can honestly say that we couldn’t be happier. Through her efforts, our house was transformed from one which was not entirely functional with 1960 interiors to a beautiful, updated, warm and inviting home that reflects our taste while preserving the architectural integrity of our home. I was particularly impressed with how agile she was in terms of working with existing furniture and spaces and planning new ones, — all the while incorporating functionality, vision and flow, and this inviting, drop dead gorgeous quality that just makes you feel fabulous in your surroundings. Apart from that, I have to interject that there was no way I could have survived our kitchen remodel without her. She saved us from making a grave mistake which would have cost a lot of money and aggravation to undo.”
“If you are looking for a results oriented person who has experience, is conscientious, budget minded, responsive and incredibly gifted, — Katie is your go-to person. We feel truly fortunate. My husband and children truly love coming home and feel good about being here. That was not the case prior to securing her services. Thanks to her magnificent work and creative touches, the quality of life in our home has improved dramatically. Our kids, my husband and I *love* living in our house.”
–E.K., Weston MA
“A trinity of qualities make Katie Rosenfeld a standout in the design business…
1. Her uncanny ability to asses a clients’ wants and personal style to deliver a beautiful product which is reflective of the homeowner. Many a guest has commented to us, “your house is a perfect reflection of your family.”
2. Price/Quality Relationship – Key in this economic climate….with Katie, you get what you pay for in terms of her time and/or furnishings. She “robs Peter to pay Paul”, mixes up vintage and new, splurges with the biggest impact and edits like no other.
3. Speed and Efficiency. If you need to complete a project as quick as tearing off a band-aid, she’s the one.
Catch her if you can –”